- The Foam Expands at a 30:1 Ratio
- Kills the Termites You See, and the Ones You Don't See
- Kills Carpenter Bees
- PLUS Kills Ants, Wood-infesting Beetles and Other Listed Pests
- Active: 0.05% Imidacloprid
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Kills wide variety of pest
- Cannot be shipped to NY, SC, CA, CT
- Great for Stinging Insects such as bees and wasps
- Kills on contact
- Foam expands to where insects live
- Spray into hard-to-reach areas
- Spray foam
- Kills wasps, yellow jackets, mud daubers and hornets
- Entrapping foam stops wasps instantly
- Jet spray reaches nests up to 20 feet above ground allowing you to stand a safe distance from the nest
- Kills insects that return to the nest
- Pinpoint accurate foam reaches nests under roof eaves, around carports, doorways, window frames and other outdoor areas
- Insects killed: kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets, as well as tent caterpillars, scorpions and ants
- Up to 27 foot jet spray: stand a safe distance from the Nest while treating
- Eliminates the nest: wait at least 24 hours before removing treated nests
- Powerful spray: kills insects that return to the nest over the next few days
- When TO apply: Apply at sunset when insects are least active and stand with the wind at your back to avoid spray drift
- Up to 27 ft jet spray
- Kills on contact
- Eliminates the nest
- Powerful Jet Spray - Aerosol effectively reaches nests up to 20 feet above ground
- Kills a Variety of Flying Insects - Effective for wasps, hornets yellow jackets and bees
- Stops Wasps Instantly - The foam kills wasps on contact and expands to quickly reach the entire nest
- EPA Registered - Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 1021-1780-3)
- Indoor/Outdoor Use - In addition to outdoor nests, the spray can also be used indoors such as in attics or anywhere nests are built
- INSECT KILLER - Our pest control is great for use on a variety of bug species including ant, spider, roach, cricket, mite, silverfish,...
- INDOOR USES - You can use this product in dark corners of rooms & closets; cracks & crevices in walls; along & behind baseboards;...
- OUTDOOR USES - Spider & Ground Bee Killer is designed for use on porches, decks, window frames, eaves, patios, garages, & other areas...
- EASY TO USE - This container is a puffer applicator. Open the container cap, aim at area to be treated & with your fingers, rapidly...
- HOME DEFENSE - Spider & Ground Bee
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Hot Shot Wasp & Hornet Killer controls wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, scorpions, mud daubers and tent caterpillars.
- UP TO 27 FOOT JET SPRAY: With a jet spray that reaches up to 27 feet, you can stand a safe distance from the nest.
- NON-STAINING: This product is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness – before using in areas where spray...
- FOR OUTDOOR USE: Apply at sunset when insects are least active.
- AEROSOL SPRAY: Water-based formula eliminates the nest.
- Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- Eliminates the nests where they live and breed
- Kills tent caterpillars - before they can damage your trees and shrubs
- Kills dangerous pests on contact
- Ideal for long-distance spraying of destructive tent caterpillars