- 12-Inch Dual 2 ohm sq/SPL Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 3, 000 Watts | RMS Power: 1, 500 Watts
- 3" High temperature Copper voice Coil | Sensitivity (SPL): 87.1 dB
- Extremely powerful 300 oz ferrite motor | Fs: 32.1 Hz
- Competition Grade Paper Cone with stitched high Roll Foam Surround
- 10-Inch competition woofer with patent Pending heatsink
- Cloth paper composite
- 4-Spline heatsink
- Harmony Audio HA-ML152 Monolith 15" Competition SPL Sub 3200W Dual 2 Ohm Subwoofer
- American Bass XFL-1044 2000w 10" Competition Car Subwoofer 3" Voice Coil/200Oz
- American Bass XFL-1044 2000w 10" Competition Car Subwoofer 3" Voice Coil/200Oz. Impedence: Dual 4-ohm. RDC: 1.7. Levc: 2.194 mH. Fo:...
- Cms: 109 uM/N. Mms: 229.2 g. VC: 3 Inch. Mgnt: 220 OZ. Xmax: 19 Â±MM. RMS: 1000W. MAX: 2000W. F.Range: <300 Hz. Mounting Depth: 7.13...
- The XFL series has set many world records at different competition arenas. The XFL's specially designed subwoofer executes power and...
- With its rock-solid structure and clean power output, our reliable XFL subwoofers will make your automobile come alive with power and...
- Deep Die-Cast Basket with Black Powder Finish
- Kevlar Woven Non-Press Paper Backed Composite Cone
- 2.5" 4-Layer High Temp Voice Coil with Aluminum Bobbin
- Double Black Poly Cotton Spider with Tinsel Woven-In
- Mounting Depth: 5.43" | Cut-Out Diameter: 7.4"
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY | GREAT SOUND BUILT FOR COMPETITION: With a 350oz Double Stack Strontium Magnet Structure, Heavy Duty, Rugged...
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CAR AUDIO SUBWOOFER: The HIPPOXL122 Subwoofer features Dual Impedance Black Anodized Voice Coil Former with Kevlar...
- AMAZING DEEP BASS FOR ITS SIZE: This 12-Inch Subwoofer handles 2000 Watts RMS Dual 2 Ohm to 4000 Watts MAX, 3 Inch Voice Coils. It's...
- CRANK UP THE VOLUME: Are you looking to upgrade your Factory Subwoofer? With our Black Anodized One Piece Pole-Plate for Added Motor...
- MASSIVE AUDIO QUALITY GUARANTEED: Since 1999, Massive Audio has been an industry leader in high performance audio products. Massive...
- LOW FREQUENCIES AT THERE BEST - The EXL-XX15.4D pounds out all of the power you need and handles low frequencies like a true 15"...
- POWERFUL BASS YOU CAN COUNT ON - The EXL-XX15.4D delivers impressive 4,000W Max Power with 2,000W RMS at Dual 4+4 Ohm, once you hear it...
- DUAL VOICE COIL (DVC) - Provides multiple options and flexibility to wire Parallel, Series, or Independent. While typical subwoofers...
- UNMATCHED ENGINEERING - The EXL-XX series of subwoofers come with a black aluminum frame, DVC, a paper/glass fiber cone, black aluminum...
- HIGH-QUALITY MAGNETS - Settle for nothing but the best with three 102 oz Ferrite magnets that produces a wider range of tones and can...
- Max power: 2700 watts. Aluminum Dust Cap Fins Dissipate Heat
- RMS power: 1350 watts
- Dual 2 ohm
- 12-inch competition woofer with patent pending heatsink
- Cloth Paper Composite
- Peak Power: 2,500 Watts | RMS Power: 1,250 Watts
- 3" High Temperature Dual 2-ohm Voice Coil with Black Coating
- Competition Grade Paper Cone & High Roll Foam Surround
- Premium Suspension Featuring the EVL Series Signature Red Two Layer Spider
- Deep, Low, Extremely Responsive Bass | Sensitivity: 85.1 dB
- 400W RMS
- 800W Max
- Carbon Kevlar Woven Backed With Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- High Density Foam Surround
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- None Found