- Dial face reads in both inch (black) and metric (red).
- Hardened stainless steel throughout.
- Inside, outside, step and depth measurement.
- Raised sliding surface prevents wear and defacement of graduations.
- Covered, stainless steel rack.
- New designed dial movement for ultra smooth sliding and high shock protection
- Improved finish on sliding surgaces for longevity.
- Lock screw for dial bezel and for holding the sliding jaw position
- New face for improved readability.
- Can measure OD, ID, depth and steps.
- FAST MEASURING: The Starrett Dial Caliper provides precise measurement of outside dimensions (OD) inside dimensions (ID), and depth;...
- RANGE: This series features a 0 - 6 inch range, 0.001 inch dial graduation, and one revolution equivalent to 0.100 inch; It has a...
- FEATURES: This model offers sharp, clear dial graduations, black graduations on satin finished bar, lock screws for sliding jaw, and...
- VERSATILE: The dial caliper is the most versatile precision hand tool on the market and has been the first choice of metal working...
- EASY OPERATION: It has a thumb-operated fine adjustment roll, knife-edge contacts, and positive spring-loaded, double pinion,...
- Precision stainless steel construction
- 4-way measurements: inside, outside, depth, and step
- Micro fine black dial is graduated in 0.01 Inch
- Six inch capacity
- Full 1 year warranty offered by Fowler High Precision, an American company
- Dial graduations of 0.001" with one revolution equivalent to 0.100"
- Hardened stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and long life, shockproof anti-backlash control with heavy-duty spring...
- Knurled lock screw holds the sliding jaw in position to help ensure a consistent measurement
- Covered rack to prevent dirt and debris from clogging the gear, and to help prevent measurement errors
- Super high precision gears. Double Shock Proof Design. Zero Parallel Tolerance. Smooth operation.
- Precision Dial 0.001" Graduation / 0.1" Per revolution. Range: 0-6".
- Measure External, Internal and depth
- Solid Hardened Stainless Steel
- Padded case included
- [Application]: Higher quality lower price stainless steel dial caliper; Home DIY and professional use are both highly recommended
- [Featured Double Shock Proof Design]: Fine polished solid hardened stainless steel supports smooth sliding and accurate result
- [Measure Range]: 0-6 inch; Accuracy: ±0.001"; Division: 0.001"; Repeatability: 0.0005"
- [Note]: Each dial caliper has been fully calibrated before ready to sell.
- [Measurement Method]: 4 way measurements: inside, outside, depth, and step;
- THREE MEASURING MODES: one button quick change between three measuring modes: inch, fractions, millimeter
- PRECISION | ACCURACY: Measurement Range: 0 - 6” and 0 - 150mm; Resolution: 0.0005” / 1/128” / 0.01mm; Accuracy: 0.001” / 0.02mm
- STAINLESS STEEL: finely polished stainless steel frame with knurled thumb roller and locking screw ensure smooth sliding and accurate...
- VERSATILITY: measure inside, outside, depth and step with two sets of jaws and the probe
- EASY READ VISIBILITY: extra large LCD screen for easy and clear reading
- New designed digital movement for ultra smooth sliding and high shock protection
- Titanium nitride (tin) coating is applied to the sliding surface to increase wear resistance
- Lock screw for digital bezel and for holding the sliding jaw postion
- Item Package Dimension: 18.0" L x 5.5" W x 1.5" H
- Dual Scales: Inch and Fractional Displays
- 4-Way Measuring Readout - Accuracy: +/- 0.001" per 6 inches