- Inch and Metric Reading Function; Extra Large LCD Screen: 1.6" x 0.7"; Auto Off after 5-7 mins (remember last measurement when turn on...
- Flat Back or Lug Back Option Included (hole size 6.5mm); Stem Diameter: 3/8"; UNF 4-48 Threaded Tip
- Measure Range: 0-0.5"/12.7mm Graduation: 0.0005"/0.01 mm; Accuracy: ±0.001"/0.03 mm
- 2 Magnetic faces available; Max pull 176 lbs (30mm and up thickness metal countertop/surface required for 176lbs pull)
- Featured RS232 Data transfer port, must connect with “Clockwise Tools DTCR-01” Cable to make data transfer to PC. DO NOT CONNECT...
- 2 arms dimension: Lower arm 4.5"; Upper arm 4"; Total Height 14.1"
- Strong 2 magnet surfaces with ON/OFF control provides 176lbs Max Pull (30mm and up thickness metal countertop/surface required for...
- Clamping Hole Diameter Approx. 9.5mm, for regular digital/dial indicator use
- Twist one black knob can adjust 3 rotary joints at any direction and location
- Compatible with all Clockwise Tools dial/digital indicators and other market indicators
- Fowler AGD dial blackface 1” indicator, 001” reading and 2.25" diameter
- Revolution counter hand and comes with lug backs positioned through 90° increments
- Spindle rack & contact points of hardened stainless steel for long wear; cases forged brass, satin-chromed; gear wheels hard brass
- Extra long springs for uniform pressure through entire travel of spindle, bezel knurled; easily adjusted thru 360°
- Full 1 year warranty offered by Fowler High Precision, an American company
- 【Aluminum Alloy Digital Dial Indicator】 Large LCD Display with 4 Digits, Be Used to Accurately Measure Small Linear Distances in...
- 【0 ~ 25.4 mm Measuring Range】 Measuring Range from 0 ~ 25.4 mm (0 ~ 1 inch), High Resolution up to 0.01 mm (0.0005")
- 【Included Rear Cover】 Hole Diameter: 6.5mm, It is Removable and Can be Used on Different Magnetic Base Holder Stand
- 【Inch/Metric Conversion】 Switchable between mm and inch, Suitable for All Kinds of Measurement
- 【Zero Setting, with Conveniencet Ports】RS232 Data Output Interface and LR44 Battery Compartment, East to Replace Battery
- 3 Piece precision inspection set includes: 0-1" .001" dial indicator, magnetic base and 22 piece. indicator point set. Complete with...
- 1" dial indicator: graduation 0.001", 3/8" stem diameter, 2" dial face and lug back
- Magnetic base: overall height 9", on and off switch, 130 lb. power pull, base measures 2" width X 2-1/2" depth
- 22 pc. indicator point set: AGD specifications (4-48 threads)
- Contact point effective length is printed on the dial face
- Increased impact resistance and durability of gears and bezel
- Inspection certificate included with bidirectional evaluation
- Increased scratch-resistance of crystal
- Bundle with magnetic base, dial indicator and 22 anvil point set
- Does NOT come with molded plastic case
- Mag base with 170# of holding poiwer fine adjustment knob for precise positioning
- Dial indicator with 0.0005" Resolution (half a thousandth), 1.00" total travel and accuracy to 0.001" per 1"
- Point set with fit most American and imported indicators and has 4-48 threads
- Our part # ALL-52000
- Measuring range: 0-1" and reading: 0-100. Lug back.
- Stem diameter: 3/8"; and dial diameter: 2"
- Manufactured according to ASME/ANSI standards
- Rack and contact point made of hardened stainless steel. Jeweled movement..
- Range: 0-0.03" graduation: 0.0005"
- Made of steel hardened with all metal components, durable satin chrome finish
- with 2 Steel Dovetail Clamps 3/8'' and 5/32'', dovetail mount on top and back and front for all-around positioning, 2 ways to fix on...
- All finished dial test indicators are inspected 100% piece by piece to control the accuracy
- Packed in storage case; Please visit our store www.amazon.com/khcraft for the matching magnetic base
- Base has a rugged zinc diecast housing which contains a powerful high-quality magnetic assembly with 45 pounds of holding power. It is...
- Kit comes with dial indicator with 0.0005" Resolution (half a thousandth), 1.00" total travel with accuracy guaranteed to 0.001" per 1"
- It contains 6 mounting locations: three with 1/4-20 tapped holes, one 10-32 tapped hole, one 3/8” reamed home and one V-shaped hole...
- Will accommodate most lathe of machine shop devices and ensure they stay on place for accurate measurements. You will never stop...