- Trichlorfon 6.2%
- Dylox 6.2 is for use in and around landscape flowers, shrubs, trees, landscape and recreational turf, golf courses, and residential...
- Dylox 6.2 Kills and Controls Armyworms Cutworms Webworms Cranberry Girdlers Bluegrass Weevils Billbug Larvae Mole Crickets Chinch Bugs...
- Weather resistant
- Target pests: Ants, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Silverfish, Carpenter Ants
- Minimizes call backs
- 5% Boric Acid active ingredient
- Indoor / outdoor use
- Broadcast insecticide granules
- Sand core granular structure, provides a 2 to 4 month residual
- Supplies effective, long-term protection (Longest residual of any granule on the market).
- It penetrates mulch and grass, with no watering needed.
- Works great on ants and fleas outdoors
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Model Number: EVGI010
- Item Package Dimension: 12.0" L x 15.25" W x 19.5" H
- Item Package Weight: 12.0 lb
- Imidacloprid 0.5%
- home lawns,business and ofice complexes, shopping complexes,multi-family residential complexes, golf courses, airports, cemeteries,...
- White Grub Larvae Turfgrass and landscape ornamentals: home lawnsbusiness and ofice complexes shopping complexesmulti-family...
- Bifenthrin 7. 9%
- Talstar professional insecticide is for use around homes, commercial and non commercial structures, hospitals, hotels, motels, schools,...
- Talstar can be mixed at a rate of . 2oz per gallon to 2oz per gallon depending on the target insect. Please refer to the label or call...
- CONTAINS: 0.2% Bifenthrin
- Controls pest found above and below the lawn surface including chinch bugs and mole crickets
- Use as a spot treatment or broadcast apply for fire ant mounds.
- Use around house foundations and flower gardens.
- USES: Perimeters around homes, outdoor ornamental and flower gardens and on lawns
- Broad-Spectrum control of other soil and surface feeding insects.
- Longest residual for consistent grub control.
- Does not require immediate watering in.
- Great for both preventative and curative white grub control.
- READY TO USE - These convenient granules are ready for use and provide effective, long lasting insect control for up to 8 weeks in your...
- PEST CONTROL - Bonide Systemic Granules kill tough houseplant pests like fungus, gnats, mealybug, whitefly, termite, aphids, and more....
- NO SPRAYING - There is no mess associated with this pesticide because it is not a spray. The dry-application granules are easy to use,...
- FOR NON-EDIBLE PLANTS - This insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants. This product is labeled for use on...
- HOW IT WORKS - After incorporating the granules into the soil and watering them in, the pesticide is absorbed by the roots where it...
- NOT FOR SALE : AK, CA, CT, KY, MT, NY, PR, VI, WA
- Due to regulations that exist in these states we cannot sell these products. We have a variety of alternative products that can be...