- Cat IV 300V/cat III 600V
- Hi/Lo noncontact voltage 24600V AC
- 4000Μf capacitance/2000 AC/DC/resistance 40M
- Diode check, min/max, continuity
- Measures up to 1000V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40M resistance plus temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, test...
- CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1000V safety rating
- Built to endure a 6.6-foot (2 m) drop and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery and fuse replacement compartment
- For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations
- Voltage up too 600V AC/DC, AC/DC current and resistance, frequency
- Capacitance for checking startup capacitors, temperature and microamps for flame sensors
- Non-contact voltage detection and audible continuity
- Diode test and duty cycle for troubleshooting applications
- Backlit LCD display with data hold, MIN/MAX and relative zero mode
- Fluke 116 digital multimeter features built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Fluke 116 digital multimeter features micro amps to test flame sensors
- Fluke 116 digital multimeter low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Fluke 323 true RMS clamp meter measures 400 A AC current and 600 VAC and DC voltage
- Fluke 323 true rms clamp meter features true RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on nonlinear signals
- Built in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Microamps to test flame sensors
- LoZ: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Non-contact Voltage
- 400AAC and Capacitance
- High Voltage and Continuity Indicators
- MIN / MAX and Data HOLD
- Inculded in package : Expandable Manual Ranging Stick Multimeter for HVAC/R - HS33, 400A Amp Clamp Accessory - ACH4, Deluxe Silicone...
- True RMS
- 600A AC; Clamp Meter
- 750V AC/600V DC; Resistance 60MΩ
- 200 µa dc current measurements to measure flame rod
- Extended resistance range to measure thermistors up to 60k Ω
- Capture flue gas temperature
- Fluke connects your meter to your phone through Bluetooth to help you get more done faster and safer
- True-rms voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Volts AC/DC
- 400 Amps AC;40 Mega Ohm with 0.01 resolution
- Temperature F/C
- True RMS measurements
- Low battery indicator
- The HS36 works with all Fieldpiece accessory heads enabling the user to test a wider variety of parameters from a single meter.
- Auto Ranging: The HS36 is an auto ranging meter and is very accurate.
- Non-Contact Voltage Indication: The NCV function is sensitive enough to detect 24VAC on thermostats.
- High Voltage and Continuity Indicators: The Hi-V LED/Beeper for circuits over 30V. The continuity LED and beeper tells you if a circuit...
- Microamps for measuring the flame diode current in a heater control -- Capacitance for motor-start and motor-run capacitors.