- 0. 3 x 0. 7 mil elliptical cartridge designed specifically to fit linear format P-mount turntables
- Features Audio-Technica’s unique dual moving magnet construction
- Para-toroidal coil construction assures an excellent sonic clarity and wide channel separation
- Compatible with linear tracking turntables with T4P plug-in connectors, no matter the brand
- TRACKS YOUR RECORDS' GROOVES ACCURATELY - The Audio-Technica AT85EP is a dual moving magnet cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical...
- REPRODUCES DETAILED AUDIO - This cartridge features a wide channel separation of 20dB and 20Hz~20kHz of frequency response, ensuring...
- PROVIDES DISTORTION-FREE SOUND - This dual moving magnet cartridge utilizes 400 mH coil inductance, which transmits subtle sonic...
- OFFERS USAGE FLEXIBILITY - The AT85EP cartridge is designed for P-mount (plug-in) turntables. You can quickly plug it into the end of...
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica AT85EP Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge. Blucoil Audio Carbon Fiber Anti-Static Cleaning Brush for Vinyl/LP...
- Replacement model for the following cartridges: AT300P, AT3482, AT3482H/U, AT3482P, and AT90CD
- Fits P-mount Turntables
- Conical stylus
- Bonded round shank construction
- 0. 6 mil
- Made to order in England
- Pure rich, warm sound
- Gold plated (OFC) wires for perfect signal transfer *top mounted screw fitting only*
- Exceptional low and high frequency delivery
- P350, P450, P550, P20, P751, P850, P750
- P-mount to 1/2" adapter
- Compatible with the AT85EP and AT81CP
- To use T4P/P-mount cartridges as half-inch mount cartridges
- Adapter screw and nut included
- AT AT-PMA1 T4P ADAP P-MNT TO STD 1/2 IN CART BLK (Author)
- .7mm conical cartridge
- Fits P-mount turntables
- Fits .7mm only
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 24/15 (dB at 1 kHz/10 kHz)
- Latest enhancements provide improved performance
- Turntable cartridge - compatible with most turntables - standard mount
- Outer housing dampening technique. 4 high purity copper wire coils
- Twin magnet system. Patented Flux Bridge Technique
- 4OurEars is the only Grado Authorized Amazon Reseller - Manufacturers Warranty applicable in US only
- Offers outstanding clarity and detail
- Each cartridge is meticulously assembled with remarkably tight tolerances
- The elliptical diamond stylus is designed to track record grooves with high accuracy for outstanding audio reproduction
- Includes mounting hardware and stylus guard
- Also includes zippered pouch, airline adapter and AAA battery; audio continues to work even after battery depletes.Stylus...
- Replaces the following needles: Audio Technica ATN-102P, ATN-102EP, ATN102EP.
- Used in AT102P "P-Mount" cartridge.
- Tip: Diamond; Tip Radius: .6 Mil;
- Speeds16, 33, 45 RPM.
- Manufactured in Switzerland.
- Note: This part of the stylus is extremely delicate and can bend from any slight force
- VM95 Series dual Magnet cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil Elliptical stylus
- Specially wound coils increase output voltage and Aluminum cantilever
- Threaded inserts in cartridge body enable cartridge to be mounted to head shell with just two screws - no nuts required
- Universal 1/2"-mount head shell for 4-pin Turntable cartridges