- 0. 3 x 0. 7 mil elliptical cartridge designed specifically to fit linear format P-mount turntables
- Features Audio-Technica’s unique dual moving magnet construction
- Para-toroidal coil construction assures an excellent sonic clarity and wide channel separation
- Compatible with linear tracking turntables with T4P plug-in connectors, no matter the brand
- Replacement model for the following cartridges: AT300P, AT3482, AT3482H/U, AT3482P, and AT90CD
- Fits P-mount Turntables
- Conical stylus
- Bonded round shank construction
- 0. 6 mil
- .7mm conical cartridge
- Fits P-mount turntables
- Fits .7mm only
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 24/15 (dB at 1 kHz/10 kHz)
- P-mount to 1/2" adapter
- Compatible with the AT85EP and AT81CP
- To use T4P/P-mount cartridges as half-inch mount cartridges
- Adapter screw and nut included
- AT AT-PMA1 T4P ADAP P-MNT TO STD 1/2 IN CART BLK (Author)
- TRACKS YOUR RECORDS' GROOVES ACCURATELY - The Audio-Technica AT85EP is a dual moving magnet cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical...
- REPRODUCES DETAILED AUDIO - This cartridge features a wide channel separation of 20dB and 20Hz~20kHz of frequency response, ensuring...
- PROVIDES DISTORTION-FREE SOUND - This dual moving magnet cartridge utilizes 400 mH coil inductance, which transmits subtle sonic...
- OFFERS USAGE FLEXIBILITY - The AT85EP cartridge is designed for P-mount (plug-in) turntables. You can quickly plug it into the end of...
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica AT85EP Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge. Blucoil Audio Carbon Fiber Anti-Static Cleaning Brush for Vinyl/LP...
- Universal mount fitting a wide range of S-shaped tonearms
- Upgrade from stock cartridges
- The Ortofon 2M Red is an all-purpose cartridge that delivers open, dynamic sound with a slight touch of warmth
- The Ortofon 2M Red features an Elliptical diamond
- Can be upgraded with an Ortofon Stylus 2M Blue
- Ultimate performance reference quality P-mount cartridge for recording and critical listening
- Nude Microline diamond tip polished with perfection for superior fidelity and groove tracing accuracy
- Made in Japan for superb cratsmanship and attention to detail
- Each stylus undergoes QC and listening test as final inspection
- LP GEAR VML cartridge, no other comes close
- Made to order in England
- Pure rich, warm sound
- Gold plated (OFC) wires for perfect signal transfer *top mounted screw fitting only*
- Exceptional low and high frequency delivery
- P350, P450, P550, P20, P751, P850, P750