- VSWR. Forward and reflected power direct digital readout, without any calibration. NOTE: DOES NOT compatible with Digital Radio.
- Maximum measurable power range up to 120W.
- Low insertion loss (0.3 decibels or less) structure allows it to be permanently connected.
- Build in Frequency country . Interface: N-J Interface
- Frequency range: 125 - 525MHz. Version: 4.5. With ground plate
- SWR Meter
- Compact 3 Function Test Meter
- Indicates the Condition of Any 52 Ohm Antenna and Coax
- Tests for SWR (Standing Wave Ratio), Field Strength and RF Power
- Designed to be Used for Base Operations or Mobile Operations
- VHF / UHF DualBand Meter.
- 120-525 Mhz
- 3 functions: tests for SWR, RF power and field strength
- Designed to test any 50 ohm antenna and antenna coax used for CB operation
- Mounting bracket and hardware included
- SURECOM SW-33 Mark II 125-525 Mhz Mini Digital VHF/UHF Power & SWR Meter
- VSWR. Forward power direct digital readout, without any calibration.
- Maximum measurable power range up to 100W
- 3 seconds check your antenna SWR, also check your radio RF power watt.
- Easy to install handheld Radio
- Illuminated RF Power and SWR Meter For 26-30Mhz.
- Great For CB and 10 Meter Radios.
- Settings for 5, 50, 250 and 1000 Watts.
- 12V DC.
- Deluxe Meter Reads Power & SWR from 140-525Mhz for VHF/UHF Transceivers.
- Great for Amateur Ham Radio, VHF Marine, GMRS, Public Service & V/U Commercial bands.
- Compact size - 3.35 x 3.45 x 3.75 inches. Accepts PL-259 Inputs for Antenna & Radio.
- Illuminates when connected to a 12Vdc source.
- Power ranges of 15/150 watts forward, and 5/50 watts reflected. Cross needle design displays SWR, forward & reflected power...
- Frequency range: 0.06 to 35 MHz
- Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
- SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
- Connector type: UHF (SO-239)
- Dimensions: 103 mm x 207 mm x 37 mm (4.1 in x 8.1 in x 1.4 in)
- Power Ranges: 30/300 Watts
- Min. Power SWR Test: 3 Watts
- Connector: SO-239