- 5/8-Inch arbor
- Designed for clean cuts in most tile materials
- Tensioned steel core for stability
- Consistent diamond content and even distribution
- Designed for use with a wet tile saw
- For wet cutting at speeds up to 8,730 RPM
- 5/8 in. arbor fits most brands of wet tile saws
- Steel blade
- 7mm diamond-coated cutting edge
- Size:180 x 10 x 2.8 x 22.23 mm;Thickness:2.8 mm,Outer Diameter:180 mm /7 inch;With reducer washer suitable for most tile saws and...
- 7 inch diamond blades are universal for dry or wet cutting,Hot pressed and super thin design provide long life
- Turbo segment rim design not only provides faster cutting, but also ensures a longer service life.
- GoYonder diamond saw blades are designed for cutting porcelain, ceramic tile, granite, sandstone quartz, marble, brick, slate and...
- Wear all applicable safety gear when using these discs (eyes/ears/face/hands/body/etc).
- Porcelain certified diamond blade cuts porcelain, marble, granite and ceramic tile
- High quality steel with 7 mm, diamond-coated high-rim for less chipping and a cleaner cut
- 5/8 in. Arbor fits most brands of wet tile saws
- 6, 115 Maximum RPM
- Micro segments help cool the blade and prevent wobbling and chipping
- Arbor: 7/8"-5/8" bushing, Rim height .395"(10mm). Size is 7"x.070"x.395"/10mm.
- Hot-pressed sintered blade: Ideal for high speed cutting of hard masonry tile
- Please use wet cutting to prevent the cutting edge from being damaged and not smooth.
- Designed for: Ceramic tiles and porcelain.
- Applicable models: Angle grinder, Circular saw, Hand-held power saw, Masonry saw, Wet cutting.
- Universal for dry or wet cutting
- X teeth offer fast and smooth cutting
- High temperature extraction diamond blade has a long service life.
- Super thin porcelain saw blade with free chips for cutting,Match with hand-held machine
- Available for cutting porcelain,ceramic tile,granite, sandstone quartz ect
- 【SIZE】Outer Diameter: 105mm(4 inch). Thickness: 1.2mm.
- 【COMPATIBLE MODELS】Suitable for most tile saws and hand-held angle grinders with a 4/5" or 5/8" Arbor. It can be used on different...
- 【FAST & SMOOTH CUTTING】X teeth offer fast and smooth cutting. Thicker center to avoid vibrations and wobbling.
- 【HIGH PERFORMANCE】The Turbo-Mesh rim provides extremely smooth cutting finish on porcelain, marble, and ceramic tile. The Mesh rim...
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】It's designed for cutting porcelain, ceramic tile, granite, sandstone quartz, marble, brick, slate, cement backer...
- Extended performance diamond matrix provides long life and enhanced material cutting
- Continuous rim design provides chip free cutting in all types of tile
- XP2 and XP4 blades designed specifically for high power tile saws, allowing quick, free, low heat, and straight cutting
- XP2 and XP3 blades with laser cut expansion slots eliminate blade warping due to heat build-up
- Premium XP2 and XP4 cutting matrix means XP2 gives 2 x's the life of standard blades, XP4 gives 4x's the life of standard blades;
- Exact specifications assuring the user a wobble-free blade that produces smooth and precise cuts
- General purpose blade for wet/dry cutting of ceramic
- Diamond blade for long-lasting performance with minimal chipping
- 8730 maximum RPM, arbor size of 0.625 in.
- Premium grade
- Continuous thin rim diamond blade
- 10-inch diameter, 5/8-inch arbor
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty